Diamond-coated, contra-angle tips for mechanical root cleaning and smoothing in periodontal surgery.The problem
Periodontal treatments with graft operations are complicated and physically stressful. The furcation proves to be a weak point: it has only limited access and is difficult to clean.
The KaVo SONICflex rootplaner tips for easy processing of remote or narrow furcation regions. Eases the physically stressful periodontal treatment with graft operation for the dentist and patient:
- Differently angled tips with working ends of different sizes: singly angled bud for cleaning smooth surfaces and the contra-angle bud for furcation cleaning.
- Noticeably easier when removing hard root calculus through extensive contact of the tip with the root surface.
- Controlled removal: a thick, diamond-coated tip end takes care of this, even in poorly accessible areas.
- Controlled movements: For effective cleaning of the poorly accessible furcation.
- Sterile cooling medium (e.g. sterile saline solution) may be supplied via an adapter, thus ensuring good flushing out of the calculus.