ELECTROtorque plus - Brushless Electric System
ELECTROtorque plus - Brushless Electric Motor Handpiece System
Introducing the new ELECTROtorque plus with KL703 short motor. This electric handpiece system has earned the highest recognition and awards from DentalTown and REALITY publishing! Evaluators of a leading independent non-profit dental education and product testing foundation recently noted the ELECTROtorque plus as a product they can't live without. See attachments below.
Brushless Electric Motor Handpiece System
KaVo's ELECTROtorque plus brushless handpiece system is the most advanced electric system for virtually any high- and low-speed procedure today. One of the biggest features is the short and light brushless KL703 motor, which is a breakthrough product improvement over a brush motor system.
What does brushless mean and why is it better?
A conventional brush motor has carbon brushes which wear down over time and need to be replaced. The brushes also produce carbon dust, which needs to be cleaned out of the motor and if neglected, could lead to motor failure.
With a brushless handpiece system the motor operates without carbon brushes. It is designed around a contactless magnet system which is super quiet, vibration free and requires absolutely no maintenance. KaVo's three year warranty on this motor is your insurance for the durability you expect from KaVo.
Introducing the KL703 Short Motor
- One of the shortest & lightest electric motors
- Exclusive! Features SAFEdrive and MULTI LED
- Exclusive! Automatic pressure regulation for plug & prep capability
- Patented brushless motor:
- No brushes to exchange (no down time)
- Whisper quiet, less noise than brush motors
- Less vibration than brush motors (smoother, more concentric cut)
- Three-year warranty on motor, tubing and control box
- Exclusive! Two programmable speed settings—can be individually set by the user
- Digital speed control, forward/reverse operation
- Powerful, constant torque for faster and more precise preps
- Exclusive! Water spray can be conveniently adjusted at the motor
- Provides illumination and water for all procedures
- Light weight
- Speed can be feathered with existing rheostat through entire pre-selected speed range
- Small, easy to install control box—fits in virtually any delivery system
- Unit can be calibrated to existing air pressure of the dental unit for optimized performance and the ability to feather motor speed with the rheostat
- Motor speed range 100 to 40,000 rpm
- Entire speed range 27 to 200,000 rpm
- Powerful, constant torque for faster and more precise preprations