SONICflex Air Scaler
The MULTIflex-ible Dental Air Scaler
Tip-top power and a wide variety of applications is just a SNAP away with the KaVo SONICflex. This dental scaler is certainly the instrument with the broadest range of use and minimally invasive in dentistry procedures, including:
- Dental Hygiene
- Minimally invasive caries therapy
- Cavity shaping and finishing
The Best Dental Air Scaler Just Got Better
- 3 different power levels, adjustable according to the indication.
- Much quieter (up to 15 dB less noisy than previous generation of SONICflex.)
- Improved grip and hygiene with Plasmatec coating.
- Two stable glass rods increase brightness by up to 30%. No degradation during sterilization.
- Features a 1 year warranty.
- Up to 50% more powerful. Wider range of uses.
- Sonic technology has great patient acceptance.
The oscillating movement of the SONICflex tips, instead of a rotating finishing bur, results in the ultimate protection of the healthy tooth. The versatile system covers a complete range of minimally invasive indications.
The basis of the KaVo SONICflex LINE is the SONICflex 2008L dental air scaler - a pneumatically operated device oscillating in the sound range (< 6.5 kHz). The expansion of the compressed air used for driving the system generates an elliptical oscillation of the working tips with longitudinal and transverse components of movement.
||61 dB (A)
||Finishing and very gentle work|
||69 dB (A)
||Preparation and plaque removal|
||71 dB (A)
||Preparation with approx/clean tips|
||76 dB (A)